Certificate in Jewellery Window Display Design
> Back to Jewellery and Accessories
QF Registration No.
Early Bird Fee (10%off)
QF Validity Period
2021.09.17 - 2026.08.31
|Early bird deadline please refer to course details|
HKDI & Online
English supplemented with Cantonese
VPlus Creative Industries
*Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the course is cancelled.
Supporting Organizations 支持機構:
1. generate, design, and develop window display proposals for jewellery retail business;
2. equip students with essential knowledge, and skills to effectively display the jewellery items, and understanding the importance of window displays for retail business; and
3. adopt knowledge and basic visual mechandising promotional marketing strategies to create an attractive window display for the jewellery retail business.
Programme Intended Learning Outcome
(a) generate and develop original window display ideas for the jewellery industries;
(b) apply basic visual merchandising promotional marketing strategies to enhance product attractiveness; and
(c) design appropriate lighting, colour texture scheme, display props application and jewellery grouping to enrich the product display within a spatial requirement.
Date: 2022 Feb 15, 17, 22, 24, Mar 1, 3, 8, 10, 15
Time: Tue & Thu, L1 – L8: 7-10pm; L9: 7-9pm
Venue: HKDI & Online
(Intake 1 schedule updated 21 Oct 2021.)
Early Bird Deadline: 2022 Jan 4
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral
or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning and/or work experience that is/are deemed appropriate by respective Programme
Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
(b) Applicants are required to have at least 1 year relevant working experience.
(c) An interview may also be required on need basis.
Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 21 or above with at least two years’ relevant working experience, can be admitted. Where appropriate, the applicant may be required to pass an entrance assessment, which can be in an oral and/or written form.
Documents Required for Application
1) Completed Application Form (Online)
2) Upload Copy of proof for Academic Qualifications
3) Upload Copy of proof for Working Experience
HKDI reserves the right to make changes to the schedule, course content and advertised course information.