General Entry Requirements for Award-bearing Programmes
(Professional Diploma/ Professional Certificate/ Certificate)
1. Basic Qualification
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning and/or work experience that is/are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
b) Applicants are required to have at least 1 or 2 years relevant working experience.
c) Basic knowledge of the programme related area is preferred.
d) An interview may also be required on a need basis.
2. Mature Applicants
Those aged 21 or above, with at least 2 years of relevant working experience can also be admitted. Where appropriate, the applicant may be required to pass an entrance assessment, which can be in an oral and/or written form.
Conditional offer may be granted for those who fail to meet the requirement of working experience at the time of admission. The admitted applicants have to fulfil the requirement of working experience before completion of the programme to gain the respective awards. Besides, certain courses may require additional specific entry requirements.
Please contact PEEC for any queries.
1. Completed Application Form (Online)
2. Upload copy of proof for Academic Qualifications
3. Upload copy of proof for Working Experience
4. Upload the copy of proof of tuition fee payment, i.e. ATM transaction receipt / Online banking transaction confirmation during online application; or email the proof to email@example.com
Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Tel 3928 2777 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon & Wed - 9:00am – 6:00pm
Tue, Thu & Fri - 9:00am – 8:00pm
(Lunch Break: 1:00pm - 2:00pm)