General Entry Requirements for Award-bearing Programmes
(Professional Diploma/ Professional Certificate/ Certificate)
1. Basic Qualification
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning and/or work experience that is/are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
b) Applicants are required to have at least 1 or 2 years relevant working experience.
c) Basic knowledge of the programme related area is preferred.
d) An interview may also be required on a need basis.
2. Mature Applicants
Those aged 21 or above, with at least 2 years of relevant working experience can also be admitted. Where appropriate, the applicant may be required to pass an entrance assessment, which can be in an oral and/or written form.
Conditional offer may be granted for those who fail to meet the requirement of working experience at the time of admission. The admitted applicants have to fulfil the requirement of working experience before completion of the programme to gain the respective awards. Besides, certain courses may require additional specific entry requirements.
Please contact PEEC for any queries.
1. Complete the Application Form (Online)
2. Upload the copy of proof for Academic Qualifications
3. Upload the copy of proof for Working Experience
4. Settle the fees:
- Online Application
- Payment Methods
Remarks: Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Notes to Applicants:
1) Applicants must be permanent residents of Hong Kong; or have the right of residence and receive education in Hong Kong.
2) No applicant will be deemed to be an enrolled student of the Institute until such time as his/her application has been processed by the Institute and full payment of fees has been cleared at the Bank. Postdated cheque is not acceptable.
3) Fee paid is non-refundable unless the course is cancelled.
4) Early Bird Discount will be counted on the postmark date (for cheque) or the transaction date (for ATM).
5) The Institute reserves the right to make any alterations to the courses that are considered to be necessary without prior notice (e.g. changes in teaching venues, time, instructors or tuition fee, etc.). The Institute also reserves the right to cancel a course if the enrollment is insufficient.
Tel 3928 2777 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon & Wed - 9:00am – 6:00pm
Tue, Thu & Fri - 9:00am – 8:00pm
(Lunch Break: 1:00pm - 2:00pm)