Bridging Course (Pre-requisite) (67082M)
Successful applicants of Professional Diploma and Stage 1 students are required to take the following bridging courses if they do not have the basic knowledge in 2D and 3D jewellery drawing skills. Portfolio review and interview may be required.
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning and/or work experience that is/are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
(b) Applicants are required to have at least 1 year relevant working experience.
(c) Basic knowledge of computer graphics and design visualization is preferred.
(d) An interview may also be required on need basis.
Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 21 or above with at least two years’ relevant working experience, can be admitted. Where appropriate, the applicant may be required to pass an entrance assessment, which can be in an oral and/or written form.
Documents Required for Application
1) Completed Application Form (Online)
2) Upload Copy of proof for Academic Qualifications
3) Upload Copy of proof for Working Experience
Remark: Basic knowledge in computer graphics and design visualization is preferred.
|Full Bridging Course||$8,500||$7,650||2021 Jul 23|
*Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the course is cancelled.
Intake 9 (completed)
Class A - Hand Sketching and Technical Drawing (24hrs) (67020M)
Date: 2021 Sep 4, 11, 18, 25
Time: Sat, 12-6pm
Class B - Photoshop and Illustrator (12hrs) (67021M)
Date: 2021 Oct 16, 23
Time: Sat, 12-6pm
Class C - Rhino (12hrs) (67022M)
Date: 2021 Oct 30, Nov 6, 13
Time: Sat, 2-6pm
#jewellery design #accessory design #Rhino #contemporary jewellery #jewellery techniques #gemmology #jewellery wax carving #technical jewellery drawing #metalwork #珠寶設計 #飾物設計 #時尚珠寶 #珠寶製作 #寶石學 #珠寶繪圖 #珠寶蠟雕
HKDI reserves the right to make changes to the schedule, course content and advertised course information.