Certificate in Content Digitalization for Teaching
> Back to Digital Media
QF Registration No.
|VPlus Creative Industries|
QF Validity Period
Early Bird Fee (10%off)
English supplemented with Cantonese
|Early bird deadline please refer to course details|
*Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the course is cancelled.
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of Certificate in Content Digitalization for Teaching, learners are expected to be able to:
Date: 2022 Jul 30, Aug 6, 13, 20, 27, Sep 3, 17, 24, Oct 8
Time: Sat, 2 - 6pm
Early Bird Deadline: 2022 Jun 17
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent;
- or Completion of a QF Level 2 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 2 or above AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be
either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning and/or work experience that is/are deemed appropriate by respective
Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
(b) Applicants are required to have at least 1-year working experience.
(c) An interview may also be required on need basis.
Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 21 or above with at least two years’ relevant working experience, may be admitted. Where appropriate, the applicant may be required to pass an entrance assessment, which can be in an oral and/or written form.
Documents Required for Application
1) Completed Application Form (Online)
2) Upload Copy of proof for Academic Qualifications
3) Upload Copy of proof for Working Experience
HKDI reserves the right to make changes to the schedule, course content and advertised course information.