Certificate in Extended Reality (xR) for Film and Show Production
> Back to Digital Media
QF Registration No.
|VPlus Creative Industries|
QF Validity Period
Early Bird Fee (10%off)
English supplemented with Cantonese
|Early bird deadline please refer to course details|
*Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the course is cancelled.
1. equip students with profession-specific knowledge and skills to create an Extended Reality (xR) projects; and
2. nurture learner’s aesthetic sensitivity and practical skill for Extended Reality (xR) production.
Programme Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of Certificate in Extended Reality (xR) for Film and Show Production, learners are expected to be able to:
(a) apply the professional Extended Reality (xR) software technique to create virtual show project in the pre-production
(b) integrate video camera, lighting, tracking system into the xR system to create an Extended Reality (xR) production
with the aesthetic sensitivity of camera framing, movement and lighting.
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be
either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning and/or work experience that is/are deemed appropriate by respective
Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
(b) Applicants are required to have at least 1-year relevant working experience in digital media production, video
and film production, art direction for video and/or stage and live show production.
(c) An interview may also be required on need basis.
Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 21 or above with at least two years’ relevant working experience, may be admitted. Where appropriate, the applicant may be required to pass an entrance assessment, which can be in an oral and/or written form.
Documents Required for Application
1) Completed Application Form (Online)
2) Upload Copy of proof for Academic Qualifications
3) Upload Copy of proof for Working Experience
HKDI reserves the right to make changes to the schedule, course content and advertised course information.