Certificate in Digital Visualization with Unreal Engine
> Back to Digital Media
QF Registration No.
|VPlus Creative Industries|
QF Validity Period
Early Bird Fee (10%off)
English supplemented with Cantonese
|Early bird deadline please refer to course details|
*Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the course is cancelled.
1. equip learners with essential skills required to build real-time interactive digital content display with Unreal Engine; and
2. enable learners to apply various production tools in Unreal Engine to create objects and scenes for digital visualization
Programme Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of Certificate in Digital Visualization with Unreal Engine, learners are expected to be able to:
(a) build a 3D scene with usage of provided 3D models in Unreal Engine that employ the techniques of importing models,
applying effects, physics simulation, materials, and lighting; and
(b) create interactive visual content by integrating Blueprints and Sequencer in Unreal Engine.
Date: 2022 Jul 23, 30, Aug 6, 13, 27, Sep 3, 17, 24, Oct 8
Time: Sat, 2 - 7pm
Early Bird Deadline: 2022 Apr 30
Date: 2023 Feb 4, 11, 18, 25, Mar 4, 11, 18, 25, Apr 1
Time: Sat, 2 - 7pm
Early Bird Deadline: 2022 Dec 23
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral
or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning and/or work experience that is/are deemed appropriate by respective
Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
(b) Applicants are required to have at least 1-year relevant working experience in 3D animation and modelling /
scripting logic / visual effect design / BIM / game design.
(c) An interview may also be required on need basis.
Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 21 or above with at least two years’ relevant working experience, can be admitted. Where appropriate, the applicant may be required to pass an entrance assessment, which can be in an oral and/or written form.
Documents Required for Application
1) Completed Application Form (Online)
2) Upload Copy of proof for Academic Qualifications
3) Upload Copy of proof for Working Experience
HKDI reserves the right to make changes to the schedule, course content and advertised course information.