Professional Certificate in Brand Promotion
> Back to Professional Diploma in Graphic Communication
QF Registration No.
|VPlus Creative Industries|
QF Validity Period
10/02/2021 - 31/08/2026
Early Bird Fee (10%off)
English supplemented with Cantonese
After Vplus Reimbursement
$6,804 (saved HK$10,206)
*Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the course is cancelled.
Programme Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the Professional Certificate in Brand Promotion, learners are expected to be able to:
(1) create brand identities applied to different collaterals consistently and creatively;
(2) apply knowledge and production skills in narrative-based projects; and
(3) create social media solutions with relevant tactics and strategies to achieve specified marketing objectives.
M1: DCD4013Y – Brand Identity Design (30hrs)
Date: 2022 May 28, Jun 4, 11, 18, 25, Jul 9, 16, 23
M2: DCD4014Y – Designing for Social Media (30hrs)
Date: 2022 Aug 13, 20, 27, Sep 3, 10, 17, 24, Oct 8
M3: DCD4015Y – Designing for Motion (30hrs)
Date: 2022 Oct 22, 29, Nov 5, 12, 19, 26, Dec 3, 10
Time: Sat, L1-2: 2-5pm; L3-8: 2-6pm
Early Bird Deadline: 2022 Mar 11
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning and/or work experience that is/are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
(b) Applicants are required to have at least 1 year relevant working experience.
(c) Basic knowledge of graphic communication is preferred.
(d) An interview and/or portfolio review may also be required on need basis.
Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 21 or above with at least two years’ relevant working experience, can be admitted. Where appropriate, the applicant may be required to pass an entrance assessment, which can be in an oral and/or written form.
Documents Required for Application
1) Completed Application Form (Online)
2) Upload Copy of proof for Academic Qualifications
3) Upload Copy of proof for Working Experience
HKDI reserves the right to make changes to the schedule, course content and advertised course information.