Certificate in Aerial Shooting
QF Registration No.
|VPlus Creative Industries|
QF Validity Period
01/09/2019 - 31/08/2021
Early Bird Fee (10%off)
English supplemented with Cantonese
|Early bird deadline please refer to course details|
*Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the course is cancelled.
One-stop Solution: Aviation Law and Safety, Flight SimulationOutdoor Practice, Assessment and Video Editing
Suitable to photographers, architects, construction surveyors and those who would like to equip board range of profession-specific knowledge and skills for the safe and effective use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) systems.
Expected Learning Outcome
On completion of the course, learners are expected to be able to:
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning and/or work experience that is/are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
(b) Applicants are required to have at least 1 year relevant working experience.
(c) Basic knowledge or experience of photography/ videography is preferred.
(d) An interview may also be required on need basis.
Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 21 or above with at least two years’ relevant working experience, can be admitted. Where appropriate, the applicant may be required to pass an entrance assessment, which can be in an oral and/or written form.
Documents Required for Application
1) Completed Application Form (Online)
2) Upload Copy of proof for Academic Qualifications
3) Upload Copy of proof for Working Experience
4) Works of digital photography / video may be required
Lecturer: Rex Ngan
Rex, founder of Hong Kong Professional Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Association, has rich experience in training many organisations to control the UAV. He was also involved in the research of UAV with universities. He is a minority of people who have been authorised to be the trainer of UAV training in Hong Kong and Asia. Rex has studied intensively in radio control drones and mechanical operations since 2003. Furthermore, he is the earliest person selling and using UAV with GPS function in HK.
Rex has accumulated over 3000 flight hours, with the experience providing commercial and training services such as aerial shooting, survey, generating 3D models for the government, TV broadcasting companies, construction firms and universities.
|Lecture & Theory||Outdoor Practice||Video Editing||Assessment|
|Intake 9 (Full)||2021 Jan 30, 31||2021 Feb 3, 5||2021 Feb 20||2021 Feb 24||2020 Dec 18|
|Intake 10 (Full)||2021 Apr 17, 18||2021 Apr 21, 23||2021 Apr 24||2021 May 5||2021 Feb 26|
|Intake 11||2021 Jun 5, 6||2021 Jun 9, 11||2021 Jun 27 (Sun)||2021 Jun 30||2021 Apr 23|
|Intake 12||2021 Aug 7, 8||2021 Aug 11, 13||2021 Aug 22 (Sun)||2021 Aug 25||2021 Jun 25|
|Intake 13||2021 Oct 9, 10||2021 Oct 13, 15||2021 Oct 23||2021 Oct 27||2021 Aug 27|
|Intake 14||2021 Dec 4, 5||2021 Dec 8, 10||2021 Dec 18||
2021 Dec 22
|2021 Oct 22|
Remark: 30 hrs of training with 5 additional hrs for video editing (total: 35hrs)
Lecture & Theory:
Time: Sat & Sun, 10-1pm; 2-5pm
Venue: HKDI, Computer Lab
Time: Wed & Fri, 10-1pm, 2-5.30pm
Venue: Sai Kung
(Additional) Video Editing:
Time: Sat & Sun, 10-1pm, 2-4pm
Venue: HKDI, Computer Lab
Time: Wed, 10-1pm, 2-4pm
Venue: Yuen Long
Full Fee: HK$12,000
Early Bird Discount: HK$10,800 (10% off)
Vplus Creative Industries Subsidy: HK$4,320 (Saved HK$6,480)
#AerialShooting #UAV #Drone #Certificate #QualificationsFramework #QFLv4 #Vplus #CreativeIndusrties
#航拍 #無人機 #證書 #資歷架構課程 #第四級 #Vplus #創意專才
HKDI reserves the right to make changes to the schedule, course content and advertised course information.