Professional Certificate in Fashion Sportswear and Bodywear Design
> Back to Professional Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology (Sportswear and Bodywear)
QF Registration No.
QF Validity Period
01/09/2014 to 31/08/2026
Early Bird Fee (10%off)
English supplemented with Cantonese
|Early bird deadline please refer to course details|
*Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the course is cancelled.
WHY should you take this course?
WHO should take this course?
WHAT makes this course different?
On completion of this programme, learners are expected to integrate fashion trend and sampling technology knowledge and skills in sportswear and bodywear design; create sportswear and bodywear collections presented in the form of design portfolio; and produce fashion sportswear and bodywear samples with technology support in the sample realization processes.
(a)- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning and/or work experience that is/are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
(b) Applicants are required to have at least 1 year relevant working experience.
(c) Basic knowledge of fashion apparel is preferred.
(d) An interview may also be required on need basis.
Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 21 or above with at least two years’ relevant working experience, can be admitted. Where appropriate, the applicant may be required to pass an entrance assessment, which can be in an oral and/or written form.
1) Completed Application Form (Online)
2) Upload Copy of proof for Academic Qualifications
3) Upload Copy of proof for Working Experience
M2: FID4036Y - Fashion Sportswear and Bodywear Design and Illustration (30hrs)
Date: 2021 Aug 21, 28, Sep 4, 11, 18, 25
M3: FID4037Y - CAD for Fashion Sportswear and Bodywear (30hrs)
Date: 2021 Oct 16, 23, 30, Nov 6, 13, 20
M1: FID4035Y - Market Trend and Material Development (30hrs)
Date: 2021 Dec 4, 11, 18, 2022 Jan 8, 15, 22
M4: FID4040Y - Design Portfolio for Fashion Sportswear and Bodywear (30hrs)
Date: 2022 Feb 19, 26, Mar 5, 26, Apr 2, 9
Time: Sat, 1pm- 6pm
Early Bird Deadline: 2021 Apr 23
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC)
Design Council of Hong Kong (DCHK)
Hong Kong Institution of Textile and Apparel (HKITA)
Hong Kong Intimate Apparel Industries' Association (HKIAIA)
Hong Kong Fashion Designers Association (HKFDA)
#Sportswear #Bodywear #Lingerie #Activewear #Athleisure #FashionMaterial
HKDI reserves the right to make changes to the schedule, course content and advertised course information.