Campus Virtual Tour
Hong Kong Design Institute
Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education (Lee Wai Lee)
Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education (Kwun Tong)
University Degree Pathway
- Higher Diploma in Architectural Design
- Higher Diploma in Interior Design
- Higher Diploma in Landscape Architecture
- Higher Diploma in Event and Exhibition Design
- Higher Diploma in Stage and Set Design
- Higher Diploma in Furniture and Lifestyle Product Design
- Higher Diploma in Jewellery Design and Technology
- Higher Diploma in Product Design
- Higher Diploma in Costume Design for Performance
- Higher Diploma in Fashion Branding and Buying
- Higher Diploma in Fashion Design
- Higher Diploma in Fashion Image Design
- Higher Diploma in Fashion Media Design
- Higher Diploma in Software Engineering
- Higher Diploma in Cloud and Data Centre Administration
- Higher Diploma in Multimedia, VR and Interactive Technology
- Higher Diploma in Games and Animation
- Higher Diploma in Theme Park and Theatre Creative Technology
Emerging Design Talents 2021
Student Awards Presentation Ceremony 2019/20
In recognition of the academic achievements of students and in appreciation of the generous donations of benefactors, Hong Kong Design Institute (HKDI) and Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education (Lee Wai Lee) holds a Student Awards Presentation Ceremony annually.Click here for details.
Higher DiplomaFive HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English Language and Chinese Language; OR VTC Foundation Diploma (Level 3) / Diploma of Foundation Studies; OR VTC Diploma in Vocational Education / Diploma of Vocational Education; OR Yi Jin Diploma / Diploma Yi Jin; OR Equivalent.
Diploma of Foundation Studies/ Diploma of Vocational EducationCompletion of Secondary 6 (under the New Senior Secondary Academic Structure) ; OR Equivalent
- The study duration of Higher Diploma programmes is normally 2 years. The tuition fee is payable in two installments each year.
- The study duration of Diploma of Foundation Studies and Diploma of Vocational Education programmes is normally 1 year. The tuition fee is payable in two installments.
NSS Secondary 6 students, applicants with HKDSE results, graduates of VTC Diploma of Foundation Studies / Foundation Diploma (Level 3) / Diploma of Vocational Education / Diploma in Vocational Education / Diploma Yi Jin / Yi Jin Diploma, HK A-level holders may login “VTC Web-based Admissions System” and fill in the form of “Full-time Degree, Higher Diploma, Diploma of Foundation Studies, Diploma of Vocational Education, Diploma Programmes” under the section of Application Form.
Higher Diploma graduates may progress to degree programmes in a diversified range of pathways, including tailor-made top-up degree programmes offered by THEi and SHAPE which covering different areas of study. For local students meeting the criteria and enrolled in eligible self-financing top-up degree programmes, they are eligible for the Non-means-tested Subsidy Scheme for Self-financing Undergraduate Studies which receiving annual subsidy of $31,300 from the Hong Kong Government. In addition, graduates may choose to pursue further studies in local universities through the non-JUPAS Admission Scheme or to pursue studies at overseas universities.
- ©Copyright 2021 Hong Kong Design Institute and Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Educatiion (Lee Wai Lee)