Professional Certificate in Fashion Sportswear and Bodywear Construction and Technology (2018/19 - Intake 1)
DE424317C / 150hrs
- A QF Level 4 programme, recognised by the government and employers in Hong Kong
- This programme is covered by Engineering Training Subsidiary Scheme (ETSS). Students can apply for ETSS and successful applicants can be refunded 60% of the tuition fees paid. Click here for details.
- Lecture by a strong team of professionals with the leading consultation from IAJ
- Support from Professional Associations
On completion of this course, learners are expected to be able to evaluate the cutting, fitting, sewing, and performance needs in creating fashion sportswear and bodywear samples; integrate sample construction technology as a technology as a technical design inspiration source to design fashion sportswear and bodywear; and create appealing sportswear and bodywear samples to match the fashion trend and market needs
(QF Level: 4; QR Registration No.: 17/000836/L4; Registration Validity Period: 01/09/2017 - 31/08/2021)
M1: FID4038Y - Fashion Sportswear Construction and Technology (75hrs)
Date: 2018 Dec 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 2019 Jan 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30, Feb 16, 20, 23, 27, Mar 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23
M2: FID4039Y - Fashion Bodywear Construction and Technology (75hrs)
Date: 2019 May 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29, Jun 1, 5, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29, Jul 3, 6, 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27, 31
Time: Wed (7-10pm) & Sat (2-5pm)
|By PC||$28,500||$24,225||2018 Oct 5||
- Full: $11,400
- Early Bird: $9,690
Teaching Language: English (supplemented by Cantonese if required)
The minimum attendance requirement is 70%.
Engineering Training Subsidiary Scheme (ETSS)
Students can apply for ETSS and successful applicants can be refunded 60% of the tuition fees paid of eligible programmes, subject to a maximum of $45,000 per person. Applicants may apply for fee refund for not more than two programmes under the scheme. The tuition fee will be reimbursed by instalments at the end of each term of the programme upon successful completion. Refunds will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis with no pre-set quota for individual programmes.
For more details and Online Application: https://cpe.vtc.edu.hk/etss/
1) Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
2) Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
3) Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 21 or above with at least two years’ relevant working experience, can be admitted.
#Sportswear #Bodywear #Lingerie #Activewear #Athleisure #FashionMaterial
HKDI reserves the right to make changes to the schedule, course content and advertised course information.