Professional Certificate in Fashion Sportswear and Bodywear Design (2018/19 - Intake 1)
DE424316C / 120hrs
- The only Professional Diploma at QF level 4 in Athleisure recognised by government and employers in Hong Kong
- Supported by ETSS (Engineering Training Subsidy Scheme), up to HK$45K
- Lecture by a strong team of professionals and experts with the leading consultation from IAJ
- Support from professional associations and industry partners
- Convenient Teaching Sites: Wan Chai (Lectures) and HKDI campus (Workshop)
- Opportunity in internship and job placement from a strong industry network
- Those who completed PC in Fashion Design and Illustration or have equivalent academic qualification can skip M2 and M3 of Stage 1
- The PD graduates are eligible to apply top-up degree programmes from SHAPE
On completion of this course, learners are expected to be able to evaluate materials and fashion trend issues to generate appealing and practical fashion sportswear and bodywear design ideas for further development; create fashion sportswear and bodywear desogm collections using hand-drawing and CAD skills, and manage the design portfolio producton in fashion sportswear and bodyswear design, from ideas generation, development, translation, illustration, to design portfolio presentation.
(QF Level: 4; QR Registration No.: 17/000835/L4; Registration Validity Period: 01/09/2017 - 31/08/2021)
M1: FID4035Y - Market Trend and Material Development (30hrs)
Date: 2018 Apr 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28, May 2, 5, 9, 12
M2: FID4036Y - Fashion Sportswear and Bodywear Design and Illustration (30hrs)
Date: 2018 Jun 6, 9, 13,16, 20, 23, 27, 30, Jul 4, 7
M3: FID4037Y - CAD for Fashion Sportswear and Bodywear (30hrs)
Date: 2018 Aug 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29, Sep 1
M4: FID4040Y - Design Portfolio for Fashion Sportswear and Bodywear (30hrs)
Date: 2018 Sep 26, 29, Oct 3, 6, 10, 13, 20, 24, 27, 31
Wed (7-10pm) & Sat (2-5pm)
|By PC||$22,800||$19,380||2018 Jan 31||
- Full: $9,120
- Early Bird: $7,752
Teaching Language: English (supplemented by Cantonese if required)
The minimum attendance requirement is 70%.
Engineering Training Subsidiary Scheme (ETSS)
Students can apply for ETSS and successful applicants can be refunded 60% of the tuition fees paid of eligible programmes, subject to a maximum of $45,000 per person. Applicants may apply for fee refund for not more than two programmes under the scheme. The tuition fee will be reimbursed by instalments at the end of each term of the programme upon successful completion. Refunds will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis with no pre-set quota for individual programmes.
For more details and Online Application: https://cpe.vtc.edu.hk/etss/
1) Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
2) Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
3) Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 21 or above with at least two years’ relevant working experience, can be admitted.
#Sportswear #Bodywear #Lingerie #Activewear #Athleisure #FashionMaterial
HKDI reserves the right to make changes to the schedule, course content and advertised course information.