Professional Certificate in User Generated Content Marketing
QF Registration No.
|VPlus Creative Industries|
QF Validity Period
01/09/2016 - 31/08/2021
Early Bird Fee (10%off)
English supplemented with Cantonese
|Early bird deadline please refer to course details|
*Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the course is cancelled.
The film and video industry is the flagship of the creative industries in Hong Kong. It contributes significantly to the development of creative industries in Hong Kong. This course aims to nurture the understanding of film and TV post production and design processes equip students with essential knowledge, competence and creative thinking skills, to become professional film and television experts who can manage the process of video and film visual effects design in different contexts, provide students with industry/profession-specific knowledge and skills in post production and visual effects production, including film editing, compositing, visual effects cinematography, design and production; and enable students to identify the latest trends and acquire up-to-date knowledge and skills emerging in film and television post production industries.
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning and/or work experience that is/are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
(b) Applicants are required to have at least 1 year relevant working experience.
(c) Basic knowledge of digital marketing is preferred.
(d) An interview may also be required on need basis.
Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 21 or above with at least two years’ relevant working experience, can be admitted. Where appropriate, the applicant may be required to pass an entrance assessment, which can be in an oral and/or written form.
Documents Required for Application
1) Completed Application Form (Online)
2) Upload Copy of proof for Academic Qualifications
3) Upload Copy of proof for Working Experience
M2: CDM4043Y - Social Media Content Design (45hrs)
Date: 2020 Apr 18, 25, May 9, 16, 23, Jun 6, 13, 20, 27, Jul 4, 11
Time: L1-10: Sat, 2-6pm
L11: Sat, 2-7pm
Early Bird Deadline: 2019 Nov 16
HKDI reserves the right to make changes to the schedule, course content and advertised course information.