Certificate in Revit Level 1
Brand new course at QF level 3!
QF Registration No.
|VPlus Creative Industries|
QF Validity Period
01/09/2019 - 31/08/2021
Early Bird Fee (10%off)
|Early bird deadline please refer to course details|
*Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the course is cancelled.
Building Information Modelling (BIM) technologies are currently the driving force towards a sustainable and holistic building construction industry in Hong Kong. It is quickly becoming the standard delivery method in the construction and building industry in Hong Kong. Revit is one of the important tools to apply BIM in the building industry.
Who should take this course?
Suitable to architects, engineers, interior designers, drafting technicians, project managers, directors and those who are required to apply BIM in their jobs.
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either
oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning and/or work experience that is/are deemed appropriate by respective
Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
(b) Applicants are required to have at least 2 years of relevant working experience.
(c) Basic knowledge of relevant software in the architecture and construction industries is highly preferred.
(d) An interview may also be required on a need basis.
Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 21 or above with at least two years’ relevant working experience, can be admitted. Where appropriate, the applicant may be required to pass an entrance assessment, which can be in an oral and/or written form.
Documents Required for Application
1) Completed Application Form (Online)
2) Copy of proof for Academic Qualifications
3) Copy of proof for Working Experience
・Certificate in Revit Level 1 is recognised under the Qualifications Framework (QF):
QF level 3, QR Registration No.: 19/001111/L3, Validity Period: 01/09/2019 to 31/08/2021
It is widely recognized by HK Government and employers
・Vplus Creative Industries Government Subsidy available.
Successful applicant can claim 60% of the course fee paid up to max of HK$36,000.
・Supported by CITF (Construction Innovation and Technology Fund), max. HK$3,000 subsidy per person per course!
・Revit is the key software for BIM applications
・Teaching team is formed by professionals (Certified Revit Trainers and HKIBIM professionals) with
over 10 years of practical BIM experience from the industry
・Covers the fundamental tools and techniques using software from Autodesk Revit
・Providing trainings of essential knowledge and competences of navigating in the user interface, working with walls,
columns, floors, roofs, and ceilings.
・Syllabus includes editing projects and extracting information from existing Revit models and to create viewports with
sections, plans and elevations
・Small class size for interactive teaching
・The course enables progression to Revit Level 2
Expected Learning Outcome
On completion of the course, learners are expected to be able to:
Interface and Fundamentals
- User interface including view graphics and specific styles
- Work with walls, joints, columns, floors, roofs
- Understand their characteristics, types, situations, constructions and specifications
- Other elements: ceilings, grips, materials, light fittings
- Use of tools for alignment, rotation and movement
- Application of view tools such as sections, elevations, plan creation
- Tools such as architectural tags, labels and schedules
- Assets for specification and asset manage
Date: 2020 May 26, June 2, 9, 16
Time: Tue, 7-10pm
Teaching Language: English
Early Bird Deadline: 2020 May 12
|Course Fee||Fee||With Vplus Creative Industries|
|Early Bird Discount (10% off)||
- Early Bird Deadline: refers to the respective intake detail
For CITF Subsidy
CITF is also available for companies (applicant) to apply for staffs. Reimburse up to $3,000 per module per person*
Early Bird Discount:
*CITF Course Reimbursement Requirement
- 70% minimum attendance
- Pass the quiz
BIM Programmes 2019 • Organiser: HKDI • All rights reserved © HKDI 2019
HKDI reserves the right to make changes to the schedule, course content and advertised course information.