Professional Certificate in Fashion Sport Shoes Making with 3D Technology
> Back to Professional Diploma in Fashion Sport Shoes Design and 3D Technology
QF Registration No.
QF Validity Period
01/09/2017 To 31/08/2021
Early Bird Fee (10%off)
English supplemented with Cantonese
|Early bird deadline please refer to course details||ENLS|
*Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the course is cancelled.
To evaluate the structural, functional and technical contexts of sport shoes design to generate practical and fashionable ideas for development; create fashion sport shoes designs and samples using advanced 3D technology and skills; and manage fashion sport shoes design projects from portfolio production to sample making with industrial references.
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning and/or work experience that is/are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
(b) Applicants are required to have at least 1 year relevant working experience.
(c) Basic knowledge of fashion design or shoes design is preferred.
(d) An interview may also be required on need basis.
Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 21 or above with at least two years’ relevant working experience, can be admitted. Where appropriate, the applicant may be required to pass an entrance assessment, which can be in an oral and/or written form.
M1: FID4031Y - 3D Shoe Sole Design and Development (30hrs)
Date: 2020 Jul 4, 11, 18, 25, Aug 1, 8
M2: FID4032Y - Advanced 3D Illustration for Fashion Sport Shoes Design (45hrs)
Date: 2020 Aug 22, 29, Sep 5, 19, 26, Oct 10, 17, 24, 31
M3: FID4033Y - Shoe Sole Making Using 3D Technology (45hrs)
Date: 2020 Nov 14, 21, 28, Dec 5, 12, 2021 Jan 9, 16, 23, 30
M4: FID4034Y - Industrial Project with Integrated Portfolio (30hrs)
Date: 2021 Feb 27, Mar 6, 13, 27, Apr 10, 17
Time: Sat, 2-7pm
Early Bird Deadline: 2020 Jun 4
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC)
Design Council of Hong Kong (DCHK)
Hong Kong Young Industrialists Council (HKYIC)
Hong Kong Footwear Association (HKFA)
V. Success Limited
The Federation of Hong Kong Footwear Ltd. (FFHK)
Fashion Farm Foundation (FFF)
Hong Kong Intimate Apparel Industries' Association Ltd. (HKIAIA)
Hong Kong Institution of Textile and Apparel (HKITA)
Hong Kong Fashion Designers Association (HKFDA)
Hong Kong Fashion Art Designers Association Limited (HKFADA)
No Concept Ltd. (Footwear Making Studio)
HKDI reserves the right to make changes to the schedule, course content and advertised course information.