Professional Certificate in Fashion Sportswear and Bodywear Construction and Technology
> Back to Professional Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology (Sportswear and Bodywear)
QF Registration No.
QF Validity Period
01/09/2017 - 31/08/2021
Early Bird Fee (10%off)
English supplemented with Cantonese
|Early bird deadline please refer to course details||RTTP|
*Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the course is cancelled.
WHY should you take this course?
WHO should take this course?
WHAT makes this course different?
On completion of this programme, learners are expected to integrate fashion trend and sampling technology knowledge and skills in sportswear and bodywear design; create sportswear and bodywear collections presented in the form of design portfolio; and produce fashion sportswear and bodywear samples with technology support in the sample realization processes.
- Lecture by a strong team of professionals with the leading consultation from IAJ
- Support from Professional Associations
1) Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
2) Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
3) Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 21 or above with at least two years’ relevant working experience, can be admitted.
M1: FID4038Y - Fashion Sportswear Construction and Technology (75hrs)
Date: 2019 Sep 21, 28, Oct 12, Nov 9, 23, 30, Dec 7, 14, 2020 Jan 4, 11, 18, Jun 6, 13
M2: FID4039Y - Fashion Bodywear Construction and Technology (75hrs)
Date: 2020 Jul 4, 11, 18, Sept 19, 26, Oct 10, 17, 24, 31, Nov 7, 14, 21, 28, Dec 5, 12
Time: Sat, 1pm- 6pm
Early Bird Deadline: 2019 Aug 9
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC)
Design Council of Hong Kong (DCHK)
Hong Kong Institution of Textile and Apparel (HKITA)
Hong Kong Intimate Apparel Industries' Association (HKIAIA)
Hong Kong Fashion Designers Association (HKFDA)
#Sportswear #Bodywear #Lingerie #Activewear #Athleisure #FashionMaterial
HKDI reserves the right to make changes to the schedule, course content and advertised course information.