Professional Certificate in Freehand Visualization
for Interior and Architectural Design (Intake 8)
DE424501C / 90hrs
Freehand drawing is one of the major means of communication in interior and architectural design. The functions and values in terms of idea development, effectiveness in presentation cannot be entirely replaced by computer-aided media.
The course aims to train hand drawn sketching, drafting and rendering skills and techniques with the implementation of mixed use computer software to enhance visualization. The course enables practitioners to illustrate conceptual ideas, produce perspective drawings, interior layouts and sketches using various methods and mixed media. Practitioners will be able to make use of this skill as an integrated practice tool for aesthetic expression, design development and presentation.
The course has been included in the list of reimbursable course for Continuing Education Fund purposes.
Professional Certificate in Freehand Visualization for Interior and Architectural Design is recognized under the Qualifications Framework (QF)
QF Level: 4
QR Registration No.: 14/003625/L4
Validity Period: 01/09/2014 - 31/08/2021
- CEF programme (applicant can claim the course fee, up to a max of HK$20,000)
- Lecture by Ronald Chon, registered architect (HK), HKIA
- Outdoor practice to enrich your learning experience
- Convenient location: HKDI
Intake 8 (2019-2020)
M1: PID4004Y – Architectural Drafting and Perspective Drawing (30hrs)
Date: 2019 Nov 2, 9, 16, 30, Dec 7, 14, 21
M2: PID4005Y – Interior and Architectural Rendering (30hrs)
Date: 2020 Jan 11, 18, Feb 8, 15, 22, 29, Mar 14
M3: PID4006Y – Freehand Sketch Visualization (30hrs)
Date: 2020 Mar 28, Apr, 18, 25, May 9, 16, 23, 30
Lesson 1-5: 2-6pm; Lesson 6-7: 2-7pm
|By PC||$17,100||$15,390||2019 Sep 2|
|By Single Module||30 hours||$5,700||-||-|
Remark: No Refund
Teaching language: English
Minimum attendance requirement of each module: 70%
- Students can apply for the CEF to reimburse the tuition fee paid up to a max of $20,000 upon successful completion of the course.
CEF (Continuing Education Fund) Courses only those marked "Yes" in the table below are CEF Reimbursable Courses.
- Students can apply for ENLS loan to pay for the full course fee
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning and/or work experience that is/are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
(b) Applicants are required to have at least 1 year relevant working experience.
(c) Basic knowledge of the subject area is preferred.
(d) An interview may also be required on need basis.
Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 21 or above with at least two years’ relevant working experience, can be admitted. Where appropriate, the applicant may be required to pass an entrance assessment, which can be in an oral and/or written form.
Documents Required for Application
1) Completed Application Form (Online)
2) Upload Copy of proof for Academic Qualifications
3) Upload Copy of proof for Working Experience
#Freehand #Visualization #Sketching #Drawing #PerspectiveDrawing #Rendering #Architecture #InteriorDesign
#手繪 #透視圖 #建築設計 #室內設計
HKDI reserves the right to make changes to the schedule, course content and advertised course information.