Professional Certificate in Freehand Visualization for Interior and Architectural Design
DE424501C / 90hrs
Freehand drawing is one of the major means of communication in interior and architectural design. The functions and values in terms of idea development, effectiveness in presentation cannot be entirely replaced by computer aided media.
The course aims to train hand drawn sketching, drafting and rendering skills and techniques with the implementation of mixed use computer software to enhance visualization. The course enables practitioners to illustrate conceptual ideas, produce perspective drawings, interior layouts and sketches using various methods and mixed media. Practitioners will be able to make use of this skill as an integrated practice tool for aesthetic expression, design development and presentation.
The course has been included in the list of reimbursable course for Continuing Education Fund purposes.
(QF Level 4, QR registration No. 14/003625/L4, Registration Validity Period: 01/09/2014 - 31/08/2021)
Intake 6 (2017-2018)
M1: PID4004Y – Architectural Drafting and Perspective Drawing (30hrs)
Date: 2018 Jan 27, 30, Feb 6, 10, 27, Mar 6, 10, 13, 20
M2: PID4005Y – Interior and Architectural Rendering (30hrs)
Date: 2018 Apr 14, 17, 24, May 5, 8, 15, 19, 26, 29
M3: PID4006Y – Freehand Sketch Visualization (30hrs)
Date: 2018 Jun 23, 26, Jul 3, 7, 14, 17, 21, 28, 31
Time: Tue (7-10pm) & Sat (2-6pm)
Venue: Wan Chai (VTC Tower or Morrison Hills IVE)
|By PC||$16,200||$13,770||2017 Dec 22|
|By Single Module||30 hours||$5,400||-||-|
Teaching language: English
Minimum attendance requirement of each module: 70%
- Students can apply for the CEF reimbursement of 80% of the tuition fee paid (maximum $10,000) upon successful completion of the course.
CEF (Continuing Education Fund) Courses only those marked "Yes" in the table below are CEF Reimbursable Courses.
- Students can apply for ENLS loan to pay for the full course fee
1) Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
2) Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
3) Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 21 or above with at least two years’ relevant working experience, can be admitted.
#Freehand #Visualization #Sketching #Drawing #PerspectiveDrawing #Rendering #Architecture #InteriorDesign
#手繪 #透視圖 #建築設計 #室內設計
HKDI reserves the right to make changes to the schedule, course content and advertised course information.