Professional Certificate in Digital Music Production with Logic Pro (2018 - Intake 4)
DE424105C / 90hrs
This course provides a comprehensive training to music lovers in music production with one of the most versatile software, Logic Pro. Students learn the entire production journey from how to compose, create, record and manipulate digital sound and music.
The modules are interconnected to help students compose and arrange music from the perspective of a producer. The essential music production and engineering concepts will be covered to train students to meet the professional standard. Their musical productions would be selected for pitching to Artists and Repertoire (A&R) of leading record labels closely connected with HKDI, giving students the opportunity to enter the entertainment industry.
(QF Level 4, QR registration No. 14/003632/L4, Registration Validity Period: 01/09/2014 - 31/08/2021)
M1: CDM4025Y – Common Practice in Contemporary Music (30 hrs)
Date: 2018 Mar 3, 10, 17, 24, Apr 7, 14, 21
M2: CDM4026Y – Desktop Music Production with Logic Pro (30 hrs)
Date: 2018 May 12, 19, 26, Jun 2, 9, 16, 23
M3: CDM4027Y – Sound Processing Applications (30 hrs)
Date: 2018 Jul 14, 21, 28, Aug 4, 11, 18, 25
Lesson 1-5: Sat, 2-6pm
Lesson 6-7: Sat, 2-7pm
Early Bird Discount
|By PC||$16,200||$13,770||2018 Jan 19|
|By Single Module||30 hours||$5,400||-||-|
Teaching language: English
Minimum attendance requirement of each module: 70%
- Students can apply for the CEF reimbursement of 80% of the tuition fee paid (maximum $10,000) upon successful completion of the course.
CEF (Continuing Education Fund) Courses only those marked "Yes" in the table below are CEF Reimbursable Courses.
- Students can apply for ENLS loan to pay for the full course fee
1) Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
2) Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
3) Mature Applicants, i.e. those aged 21 or above with at least two years’ relevant working experience, can be admitted.
Remark: Knowledge in basic music theory / skills in musical instrument playing is preferred.
#Music #DigitalMusic #MusicProduction #LogicPro #Digital #SoundProcessing
#音樂 #數碼音樂製作 #音效處理
HKDI reserves the right to make changes to the schedule, course content and advertised course information.